The fact that this annoys anyone doesn’t mean they are perfectionists or anything. It’s a completely normal phenomenon called cognitive dissonance which makes your brain uncomfortable when something doesn’t fit. Broadly used in Marketing to make you buy shit you don’t need by generating dissonance in your head.
And here again…Aarrghh !!! … Every pic hurt so much ! X.x
You seriously have no idea how annoying this is. I wanted to put my hand in the screen and set some things right.
1. It’s even in the shape of a pizza slice
2. These people need to leave, like right now
3. This is horrible to look at
4. How do you even do this?
5. Somebody call the handy man
6. 7 years bad luck? Or is that an old wives’ tale?
7. You’d just have to eat them all, wouldn’t you?
8. Somebody please turn it around