Oh hell no. Special thanks to @Unexplained.
1. Can anyone explain this frame of a video taken by someone on a flight?
Who is that? What are they doing? Are they okay? Are they coming for me?
2. Welcome to Ireland’s Leap Castle, home to a mysterious spirit called “The Elemental.”
Apparently, “The Elemental” spirit protects the castle, which is “used for initiations and druidic magick.”
3. A ghost will probably come for YOU if you visit Jablanica Lake in Bosnia. The lake dried up and casually revealed a cemetery.
4. In Hawaii there are anthropomorphic lava formations that look like they’re straight from the underworld.
5. And on Poland there’s the “Crooked Forest,” where you know shit has gone down:
6. Can you imagine flower-picking and seeing this extremely creepy case of dead man’s fingers?
Page 1 of 3