18 Things Around The House That You’ve Probably Been Using Wrong Your Whole Life
That’s a game changer!
7. Use the right plunger for the job: Cup plungers (right) are most common, but they’re meant for sinks. To unclog a toilet, use the Flange plunger (left).
8. Store natural peanut butter upside-down to prevent separation.
9. Use the tab on a soda can to hold your straw.
10. That hook on the back of your shirt is meant to hang it up without wrinkling the shirt.
The Washington Star News
11. Bobby pins are actually meant to be used with the rugged side down for better grip.
12. Those tabs on the side of your kitchen wrap boxes are there to keep the roll in place as you pull.
This Week For Dinner