The customer is always right! *forced smile*
2. When someone tries to be friendly:
3. That 8:58 p.m. feeling.
4. And that 9:01 p.m. feeling:
5. When a customer refuses to believe that “everything we have is out.”
6. Because, like…you would know about it.
11. When your “mental health day” is already booked:
12. When someone tries to play like you’re old friends:
15. When your manager told you to start being “friendlier”:
16. When your squad stops by:
18. This brief moment of joy:
19. And this awkward one:
21. And when you spot the first glimpse of freedom: