Being a parent is a beautiful thing. but it also involves countless sleepless nights. Let’s face it – you’re not getting much sleep the first few years. If you need more proof, check out these 25 hilarious confessions from real, sleep-deprived moms.
1. “I walked out to my car and strapped my son into his car seat before I realized that I didn’t have pants on.”
2. “I got up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and was surprised to find I felt warm and wet. Turns out I was so tired that I was peeing on the couch instead of in the toilet. I had literally pulled down my pants, sat down on the couch, and started peeing as if I were on the toilet. I just added that to the list of bodily fluids I had to clean up that night.”
3. “I kept trying to open the front door of my house by pressing the unlock button of my car key.”
4. “I was so tired I forgot our son’s name. I gestured to the monitor and asked my husband, ‘How’s what’s-his-face doing?'”
5. “I grabbed my husband’s crotch — HARD — as he was rolling over because I thought he was the baby about to roll out of bed.”
6. “When my baby woke up in the middle of the night crying I answered the door thinking it was someone ringing the doorbell.”
Page 1 of 4