“Oh you love your mom? Name three of her albums.”
On Saturday, just in time for Mother’s Day, we were blessed with a great new meme.
Oh you love your mom? Name three of her albums
— David DeWeil (@daviddeweil) May 13, 2017
University of South Carolina professor David DeWeil tweeted, “Oh you love your mom? Name three of her albums.”
The responses are nothing short of perfect.
1) Can You Read This Text For Me
2) A? Why Not A+? (ft. Dad)
3) I Do All The Work In This House And No One Appreciates Me (explicit version) https://t.co/K9dN5T5G2p
— lil uzi hurt (@pyaaristochill) May 14, 2017
1. "I'm Not One of Your Lil Friends"
2. "Don't Ask For Shit (When We Get in This Store)"
3. "Stay Outta Grown Folks Business" feat Auntie https://t.co/ngJlfIUlcH
— Blanket Jackson (@steenfox) May 14, 2017
Can You Help Me With The VCR (1999)
Can You Help Me With The DVD Player (2006)
Can You Help Me With My Phone (2013) https://t.co/agetJks3nU
— Almaqah (@_Almaqah) May 14, 2017
Never forget that “I’m Not One Of Your Little Friends” went platinum three times.
1. There's food at home
2. I'm not one of your little friends (went 3x platinum)
3. I'll give you something to cry about https://t.co/taJEU5jCmS
— d🌹 (@drnzy) May 14, 2017
I. McDonald's Money Interlude
II. One Ride
Bonus Track: There or Back
III. Jumpin Off The Bridge (Just Like Yo Friends) https://t.co/I6y66iaM29
— demigod 🍊 (@backpocketbre) May 14, 2017
2. I don't have money
3. No (remix) https://t.co/cwgtNNh598
— Mr Wonderful 🇿🇼 (@NickkTitan) May 14, 2017
And “There’s Food At Home” is a timeless classic.
1. When I'm dead you'll realize
2. You couldn't wash the dishes
3. There's food at home https://t.co/Ec2cttU2B2
— Shafeeq Younus (@Y2SHAF) May 14, 2017
1. Not in my house
2. You smell like outside
3. If you're reading this you've come home too late. https://t.co/XtV4BLZyMU
— Southpaw Swade (@Swade) May 14, 2017
1. Only One That Does Anything Around Here
2. I'll Give You Something To Cry About ft Dad
3 Did You Take Out The Chicken (Coming Home Remix) https://t.co/sQsoaUCB6Y
— Emcee Squared (@amadeusfletch) May 14, 2017
And nothing beats “Let Me Talk To Their Parents (Duet With Friends Parents).”
1. Pass Me the Remote
2. Whose Dishes? (Remix)
3. Let me talk to their parents (Duet w/ friends parents) https://t.co/dulLST7scr
— TC (@ToneClassic) May 14, 2017
1. I'm taking you but who picking you up? i'm not doing both.
2. You don't pay no damn bills in this house.
3. Always on that damn phone. https://t.co/ULPXkhosrA
— Meg (@NauticaCo) May 14, 2017